kaiseki + scenery
What you did to me is in my head. And I will find it.
w e f o u n d a w a y t o e s c a p e t h e d a y… x
Adam, his mother, and his father were a family of talking raccoons that lived in the middle of New York City. They didn’t really belong there, but there they were.
But if you’re gonna dine with them cannibals
Sooner or later, darling, you’re gonna get eaten
Day 3 - Your favorite guest star or “killer of the week” ⇀ Dr. Abel Gideon.
"Dr. Chilton. You told me I was The Chesapeake Ripper and that’s what I’m going to tell everyone."
Day 6 - Objects - Murder weapons / oddities.
Hello, morsels. Is your flesh prepared for tomorrow’s season two première of Hannibal on NBC?
To commemorate this occasion I have prepared a selection of eclectic musical hors d’oeuvres. I hope you find them delightfully tongue-in-cheek. Download it here.
- Cannibal - Ke$ha
- Carcass - Siouxsie and the Banshees
- Dog Eat Dog - Adam and the Ants
- Gotta Eat - Lupe Fiasco
- Eat Raw Meat = Blood Drool - Editors
- Is It Progression if a Cannibal Uses a Fork? - Chiodos
- Death in the Garden, Blood on the Flowers - Irving
- Secret - The Pierces
- Hot Meat - The Sugarcubes
- Knives Out - Radiohead
- Fake Palindromes - Andrew Bird
- Taste - Animal Collective
- Ghost In My Head - The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
- Sick As a Dog - Brad Sucks
- Skinned - Blind Melon
- [BONUS TRACK] Lotion - Greenskeepers
If, course, you prefer something a bit more haute cuisine, might I suggest any of the selections from hannibalsmusic?